Friday, May 22, 2009

Losing It!

Have you ever "lost it?" That likely means many different things to people. For some, it may mean losing your temper, losing your cool, losing your marbles, losing your way - or any combination or all of the above.

I'm happy to say that none of the above apply to the title above (although losing marbles may come close). A long time ago, when I started this blog, it was with the intention of periodically (and hopefully regularly) posting some thoughts. That worked well for a while ... until I "lost it" and could not figure out how to log back in. Every attempt to get back here led back to a sign-up page to begin a new account/blog. I wanted my old one, thank you very much.

I am happy to say, at long last and with some determination and perseverance, I was able to make my way through and finally ended up back where I wanted to be. I am realizing, at the age of 58, that memory is not quite what it used to be - although I think, in this case, that I may have had some help in that the overall blog system changed with Google.

So, at any rate, I am back - hopefully not to wander any longer in cyberspace.

No comments: